Chambersburg Chiropractic offers many services to relieve your pain and set you on the path to optimal health.
Spinal health assessment
- Computerized neuro/muscular/structural assessment
- On-site X-Ray
Manual chiropractic adjustments
Our chiropractors offer traditional chiropractic techniques including:
- Rehab of muscle reconditioning and strengthening
- High power laser therapy/K-Laser
Computerized chiropractic adjustments
We also offer instrument adjusting including:
- Torque Release Technique
Not sure which style of adjustment is right for you? Learn about the difference between manual and instrument adjustments.
- New patient workshops: Instructions for Leading a Happy Healthy Chiropractic Lifestyle
- Nutritional counseling support for healthy cellular function, weight loss, and energy
- Cleansing products and professional supplements (available at our office)